Make It Better
Start with the man in the mirror. Better yet, start with the man in the photo. Put your camera on a tripod and take a photo of yourself standing stark naked in natural light. Take a photo of yourself from every angle, as if you’re entering a dieting contest. Then take a long, hard look at these photos. This is who you are in the physical form. Take note of the parts of your body that you like and feel gratitude for those things. Take note of the parts of your body that you don’t like.
Here’s what you can’t change: your height, penis size, and skin color. Make peace with that.
Here’s what you can change: your fitness, hair, teeth, skin quality, skin tone, facial features, ears, eye color, nails, body hair, smell, posture, and probably even more than that.
Now make a change.
Make the most of yourself . . . for that is all there is for you.
Don’t want to change? Fine. But DON’T DO this:
- Stay in denial. Otherwise there will be a disconnect with how you see yourself and how the world sees you, and that leads to disappointment.
- Make excuses. Not taking responsibility will undermine your self-esteem.
- Blame others, like your parents, your genes, or God. Blaming others disempowers you.
- Wallow in self-hatred or self-pity. These states of mind are incompatible with happiness and success.
Truth is better for humanity than ignorance, lies, or spin. And it’s more interesting.
Now do the same exercise for your inner body/soul/spirit/mind. Here’s what you can’t change: your personality, intelligence, aptitude, family, and past.
Here’s what you can change: your attitude, behavior, habits, choices, reaction to things, relationships with others, relationship with yourself, health, education, knowledge, career, and beliefs.
Now make a change.
Make yourself better and your life will get better. Reach your potential and you will find success. Be the best version of yourself and you will attract the best people. Become great and you will have great relationships. Make great memories with those people, and you will look back one day, when you’re old and grey, and know that you lived a great life.
Things Women Want From Men
1. Slow down and take your time during sex.
2. Use baby wipes after doing number two.
3. Always have chocolate in the house.
4. Give me a full-body massage; with a happy ending.
5. Hire a maid.
6. Don’t be cheap, at least not in front of me.
7. Fuck me like Don Draper fucks a mistress.
8. Learn to cook, at least one signature dish.
9. Get into shape and stay in shape.
10. Put the fucking toilet seat down, please.
Giselle says she earns millions of dollars a year, but she doesn’t spend any of her earnings on her household. Instead, her husband,Tom Brady, pays for everything because Giselle wants to feel taken care of.
I get it. And I like that she admits that. Most women want to be taken care of.